Your website is highway robbery!!! how can you as a company charge what you charge for a ticket?

I just completed an order #6701711 for 7 tickets. 4 of which were kids under 5 and should have been $12.25 per ticket.

I called your customer service and all they would give me is pre-written answers on why i was charged that much. You need to look at yourself as a company and ask your self if you want to continue charging KIDS 700% of what they should be paying

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of vivid seats monster jam tickets. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats monster jam tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Comments

I was recently contacted by Vivid seats to rectify the situation. I was told i would receive a 50% refund if I posted that the situation has been rectified. IF the refund is activated i will not have an issue with vivid seats anymore.