12.7K views

Purchased tickets for the Monster Tour at $130 each, said service fees will be 14 percent. I went through the process quickly, without carefully reading the small print and fees, they charged me 30 percent service fees!!

Called customer service, unwilling to refund.

They will refund me $7.50 delivery fee, which in the first place is ridicules. Even though I explained that I will not be returning because of this, they don't care. They care how much they can squeeze out of you and move on. Rip-offs.

I would not reccomend them to anyone. If you do find good tickets there, be aware of hidden fees!!

Review about: Vivid Seats Customer Care.

Comments

they wanted to charge me 31.75%!! ridiculous

I agree with you I wish I would of read your post before because they charge me 20 % fees per tickets for a $188.00 x4 so I let you figure out how bad they got me......

They just charged me almost $20.00 more per ticket~! No itemization on receipt! RIP OFF!!!!

Unfortunately, I had the same experience. I was charged nearly 28% service fee for tickets to an upcoming football game.

Their $7 mailing fee is very clear - front & center. They're very high service charge is off on the right edge of the page and not obvious to first time users. There is no summary of charges to review before confirming like other sites.

They even try to continue to hide it from you after the fact -- the order summary email they send to you does not include any $$ information. I will not use their service again.

O Fallon, Missouri, United States #844646

"without carefully reading the small print and fees" .... Why is it that 98.7% of all internet complaints about ripoffs and scams are posted by people who apparently can't read?

to ANON Webster, Texas, United States #1065959

It isn't just that people can't read. Obviously they can read and write or they wouldn't be buying tickets online and leaving a review.

The problem is companies that try to hide certain fees. Many companies want you to go through the entire process including giving your credit card information before they disclose the fees.

I will not do business with a company with those practices. Tell me everything that you are going to charge me before I go through the entire order process.

Out of curiosity is the 98.7% a valid percentage or just you to making a point?