2.0

I just got an order cancelled with this note below. We've spent thousands on tickets over the years. We disputed and had ONE ticket purchase unpaid as the tickets arrived AFTER the event started!

"Your Vivid Seats order for tickets to Joe Bonamassa has been set for cancellation, as we cannot accept orders from individuals who have withheld payment for past ticket orders from us or from another company in our industry. The transaction hold on your credit card should be removed within 3-5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company...."

This is dirty, dirty, dirty. If you are not given what you paid for well in advance, and then have the credit card company withhold payment, YOU are the bad guy and barred from legitimate purchase after years of paying high fees?

Is anyone else tired of this unholy business model?

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivid Seats Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

YES!!! This just happened to me.

Very similar story. Did you figure out a way around this? I noticed that TicketCity also sent me the same cancellation message when I tried to get the same tickets from them. It's like some of these companies are networked together...which is scary as I too buy lots of tickets.

Anything new since you made this post?

Thanks! Ryan