1.7

Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out, after they pinged my credit card with processing charges, they decided that someone else would receive my tickets and I would get nothing except hassled and virtually yelled at by the online chat customer service representative "Angela." The site did not offer me anything in the way of compensation since they conveniently couldn't "find my account" information anymore. It locked me out and they double sold the tickets I ordered. I lost out on the tickets and to whoever got my football tickets - you owe me one (hundred dollars).

Moral of the story is, now they have my credit card information and I had to buy new tickets for a much higher price.

Overall, I'm severely disappointed and will continue to tell people about my experience on this site for as long as it runs. This is bad business practices and I feel completely wronged by their so called 100% service guarantee they boast of so proudly on their site. It's ridiculous and insulting that this site can get away with doing business like this because they are a "third party vendor."

P.S. The site has grammar and spelling errors which is honestly pathetic at this point.

Review about: Vivid Seats Football Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Rude customer service.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion