I bought $475 tickets to a concert in May. I was “guaranteed” the tickets I bought in section 105 directly in front of the stage.

Vivid Seats makes a point to offer 100% buyer guaranteed tickets, however lists in fine print that your guaranteed seat can be anything “comparable”. I received my tickets the day of the event, 4 months after buying them, in section 118 directly BEHIND the stage. I contacted customer service immediately and was told the seats were equivalent and I should’ve read the fine print. The representative essentially admitted that the tickets were much worse than the ones I paid for (the ones that were “guaranteed”), but that they couldn’t be held liable for it and would not do anything to mediate their part in the deceit.

I never would have paid that amount of money for poor seats. This was a birthday gift for my boyfriend and I spent the first hour of the concert being so upset that I couldn’t even enjoy it.

Their competitors had comparable tickets listed that I could have easily gone with instead. I will never use Vivid Seats again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivid Seats Concert Ticket.

I liked: Zero things.

I didn't like: Misleading purchasing practices, Scammy rip-off, Hidden overcharge, Policies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments