I bought two tickets to a concert that were expensive to begin with $218 each.I entered my credit card info, clicked 'Accept' and was then informed I'd been billed $648.94!

No breakdown of the charges was then displayed, just the huge total number. According to their customer service representative, their site displayed these extra charges before I clicked accept. If that is true, it must have been presented in a way to cause you to miss them -- intentionally.

They offered to walk me through it, but could not send me an itemized bill.This company is a total scam and I would advise everyone to avoid doing business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of duped into paying huge fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of vivid seats concert ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments