Featured Not resolved

I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent.The box office stamped Void on the tickets.

Also, having a hard time getting my money back from VividSeats. They will not do anything until they have reached the person who sold the tickets to them!!!! How is that my problem. I purchased the 'fraudulent" tickets from vivid seats and vivid seats should refund my money.

Almost $400!!!!!!!!Please beware of purchasing tickets through this company!!!!1

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent tickets" of vivid seats kinky boots tickets from Vivid Seats and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $395 and wants Vivid Seats to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1188335

Was this ever resolved? I had the same issue last evening. Thanks!

to Anonymous Bakersfield, California, United States #1188882

Hello.I was sold fraudulent tickets to a Justin Bieber concert (don't judge it was for my kids).

The tickets didn't work and I had to buy new ones from Reputable agency which was on the premises. They said this happens all of the time. I'm so upset that I'm takthing action tht I think you will want to be a part of.

Strength in numbers.Would please contact me at bsd0519@gmail.com 310-666-7760

Thanks!

Here is a tip, as I have had something similar happen to me.

When you purchase tickets from someone/third party, get their name and also remind them to make sure they take the offer off from anyplace else they may have listed it.In my case, I bought a ticket (hard ticket...not eTicket) from someone who purchased them from someone else.

That person also listed it on Ticketmaster resale.

If someone purchases the ticket from Ticketmaster resale, they will cancel the hard ticket and issue a new one to that person...voiding the old one.Lesson learned.