Vivid Seats - Fraudulent Tickets

I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent.The box office stamped Void on the tickets.

Also, having a hard time getting my money back from VividSeats. They will not do anything until they have reached the person who sold the tickets to them!!!! How is that my problem. I purchased the 'fraudulent" tickets from vivid seats and vivid seats should refund my money.

Almost $400!!!!!!!!Please beware of purchasing tickets through this company!!!!1

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Vivid Seats Kinky Boots Tickets
Review category
review #801354

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivid Seats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188335 Detroit, Michigan

Was this ever resolved? I had the same issue last evening. Thanks!

0 0 Reply

Jul 23 #1188882 Bakersfield, California

Hello. I was sold fraudulent tickets to a Justin Bieber concert (don't judge it was for my kids). The tickets didn't work and I had to buy new ones from Reputable agency which was on the premises. They said this happens all of the time. I'm so upset that I'm takthing action tht I think you will want to be a part of. Strength in numbers. Would please contact me at 310-666-7760

1 0 Reply

Mar 17 #1129116

Here is a tip, as I have had something similar happen to me.
When you purchase tickets from someone/third party, get their name and also remind them to make sure they take the offer off from anyplace else they may have listed it. In my case, I bought a ticket (hard ticket...not eTicket) from someone who purchased them from someone else. That person also listed it on Ticketmaster resale. If someone purchases the ticket from Ticketmaster resale, they will cancel the hard ticket and issue a new one to that person...voiding the old one. Lesson learned.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vivid Seats. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vivid Seats.
Filing a new complaint about