1.1

They do not offer refunds on any of the tickets!And also the purchase is in USD dollars, not Canadian.

I was very upset that I paid so much for two tickets that I would never pay that much for! Dont buy from them, they are not a good place to buy tickets from! When I called the first time to complain, the automated would not let me talk to anyone and then it hung up on me. I had to start a live chat to ask them which number to call from.

I really do not like how they do not offer a refund, especially because it is not a "last minute deal" or at a special price.They were full priced tickets.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vivid seats baseball ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Vivid Seats to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problems and getting ripped off, outrageous price markup and i did not like the high service fee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments