Just realized that I paid $60 for a $20 lawn seats for Boyz II Men concert for Saturday 9/24/16.Buyers BEWARE!

Never buy from this vendor again. And customer service is not helpful. I always buy from the Ticket Master but this particular Boyz II men concert was not available in Ticket master. Buyers never ever buy from re sellers.

I paid triple for a lawn ticket. I called the ViVid to see if I can get a refund and I was told to re sell it.

just want to warn people to never buy from this resellers because they sell it almost triple the regular price.Reall pissed and disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Cheshire, Connecticut, United States #1220429

I just paid 4 times face value for tickets there were still available from the venue at face value for Lake Street Dive. I am so pissed off and efforts to get a refund were absolutely frustrating.