We bought concert tickets and they stated in an email we would have them on the 25th.On the 26th we still didn't have them.

Customer service, or lack thereof, stated that the small print and pdf on the website states that they can release lem later. Makes no sense and they did not want to help us at all. Horrible managers and staff. Never buy tickets.

We are in dispute over not getting the tickets and getting our money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vivid seats website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $353. Vivid Seats needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Vivid Seats - Raging pissed!!! Never again!!! Vivid Seats "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..." Read more Vivid Seats - WE COULDN'T SEE THE STAGE! Paid $500 and wasn't warned! BE CAREFUL! Vivid Seats "I spent $500 for tickets to ADELE for my sister's birthday. When we took out seats I could see lots of lighting equipment OBSTRUCTING THE STAGE. ( SEE the lights..." Read more Vivid Seats Chicago Club Playoff Tickets---Save yourself and buy with Stub Hub! Vivid Seats "Hi, I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just..." Read more Vivid Seats - Absolute Fraud - Fake Tickets Vivid Seats "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more