I purchased Janet Jackson tickets for a Christmas gift on 12-21-15.On 12-25-16, her concert was postponed.

I emailed Vivid Seats for a refund. I received no response or refund. I just called and a recording told me I could not get a refund because the concert was postponed not cancelled. It is 4-9-16.

The concert has not been rescheduled and the news reports that she is family planning and is postponing again. After waiting 4 months, I should be getting a refund. How long do I have to wait to see if she reschedules? How will I know if we can even make the concert on the date if it is rescheduled?

In the mean time, my $245.57 is with Vivid Seats.This is bad business and I will report Vivid Seats to the BBB and I will not use their services again.

This person wrote the review because of "no response and no refund to concert" of vivid seats janet jackson concert ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $246 and wants Vivid Seats to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund or response to a concert postponed 4 months later and refund policy. Author liked the most it was easy to purchase tickets. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Lockport, Illinois, United States #1178723

I agree totally.My wife bought 2 tickets for my birthday in March to see Janet Jackson on 6/4/2016.

We've been sending email requests for our refund of over $300, and no response. We got same recording by phone, and no way to talk to a human being.

I'm too going to report them to BBB and try every means to get our money back.We might have to take VividSeats to small claims court and get double or triple our money back.

to Anonymous West Chicago, Illinois, United States #1300850

Have you gotten your money back

I'm trying to get a refund as well, especially after the news of her pregnancy that surfaced yesterday.It's shameful to hold on to fans' money for years.

Vivid Seats has now lost my business and I was a repeat customer.

I am so upset.I purchased 5 tickets!

I think this is a BIG rip off. I won't ever purchase from Vivid Seats again now knowing that the concert has to be totally cancelled in order for me to receive my $600+ money back.

Who postpones a concert for years?I am no longer a fan of Janet or Vivid Seats.

to Anonymous Southington, Connecticut, United States #1209404

Can you tell me if you ever got your refund?? I'm going through the same exact thing with Vivid Seats...

#1142048

Thank for your comment I' m in the dame boat with Janet Jackson.I thought I was the only one having this problem.

I too am contacting BBB.

I paid 160.00 all together I will never use them again either.