Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

I'm not exactly sure how I wound up on Vivid Seats when purchasing these pair of ACDC tickets online, back in March, as a birthday present to myself.If I'm not mistaken, Ticketmaster directed me to Vivid Seats dot com and this is where it got fraudulent.

I was charged $652 for a pair of tickets thinking it must be worth that much if its ACDC, and on the field at Dodger Stadium close to the stage, right?

Then I realized that I had inadvertently selected "Special Delivery". This special delivery meant I basically had placed my tickets on will call, but to my dismay its an actual person waiting inside the stadium with my tickets that after countless minutes of trying to locate the guy day of show, handed me my tickets through one of the gates entrances from the inside. This was not the end of it. When I got my actual tickets, each tickets' face value was $110, times 2, that's $220.

How how in God's name did they charge me $652? That is an over charge of $432!!!

Really!!!???

I asked someone sitting next to me and they confirmed that they bought their tickets for about $110.They never said anything near $300 a ticket.

Review about: Vivid Seats Acdc Concert Tickets.

I didn't like: Service fee, I did not like the high service fee, Service.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $432
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

You're an ***!Why would you think you can purchase amazing seats like that way after they went on sale for face value?!?!

That's not Vividseats fault but your own for being so dumb!I bet you make $10 an hour too and think you can get floor seats for $100, huh?

to Anonymous #1296860

vivdseats has over 854 complaints of fraud against them from people in the exact situations/other claims so no this guys is not an *** but fell victim to an unfortunate instance of misleading and frankly fraudulent information by this "company" if you can even call them that.they should be shut down for fraud and investigated by the better business bureau.

go troll somewhere else clown instead of adding more misery to an already miserable situation.***