My Friend and I decided to go to the Chargers vs Bills game. I had no clue why I went with Vivid in the 1st place something told me to stick to what I know(ticketmaster/Stubhub).

I had heard some good things about vivid seats and they also make there website seem very glorious and decided to give it a try. However after my experience I realize this Vivid Seats are CROOKS AND CONS!.

I placed an order of two tickets to go to the game and a few hours before attending I realize I'm not able to pull up my tickets from my phone. I call customer service and they were absolutely no help. She kept asking me if I had received an ID and Password from Ticketmaster.

I say what they *** do they have to do with this order, I bought my tickets through vivid seats. She lets me know that that's the way they transfer the tickets and since I didn't have an ID or Password to ticketmaster that there was nothing they can do to help me pull up my ticket. Of course I'm super pissed at this point and asked to speak to a higher up, they were severely understaffed on a sunday, she tells me that no manger is there and that someone would contact me in a day or so. How does that help your customer when they are on there way to the game!?!?

They took over $500 from me and claim that they did NOT have to refund me my money or compensate in anyway because I should of had a Ticketmaster account to receive my tickets. I mean WTF did is the purpose of vivid. Vivid Seats are a complete waste of time. Please DO NOT USE VIVID SEATS THEY ARE A VERY *** & CROOKED company all across the board.

How they way they handle their business is terrible Imagine you give someone $500 and get nothing back in return but a thank you bye. That's what these *** did.

Please USE ANYONE ELSE BUT THEM! *** this trash company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivid Seats Football Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Price scams and scalping, Misleading information, Web site and customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

same issue with same results....we should all start a class action lawsuit....I just want what I paid for....nothing more

I have called three times today. We apparently are not the first people this has happened to.

They all repeat the same script.

The last person I just spoke with, IZZY, hung up on me and told me I was getting confrontational when I told them it seems like a scam if it happens to more than one person, and when I said I would be contacting the BBB as well as the attyn generals office. This company will not provide any info in writing to you to prove you even received the email.

Same thing happened to us for the same event.

I had almost the same thing happen with tickets I bought for my son. He travelled 12 hours for a show and was denied entry while all of his friends (who purchased their tickets elsewhere) enjoyed the concert.

I also called customer service at the time he was denied entry and was told they were sorry, but they would have to transfer the call to another department.

They had me on hold for over an hour and I ended up disconnecting (however, I know they had my phone number and I did not receive a call back). Beyond frustrated and totally duped out of money.

That post is far too long to read in its entirety but at least one more person has learned to avoid 3rd party sales agencies. You've learned it, now live it and remember it - apply that lesson to the rest of your life's endeavors.