Chula Vista, California

Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue.I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future.

Get rid of your so customer service agents who only say ;"All Sales Are Final". They do nothing for disabled seating and are simply there to collect money. Use another ticket agency like SeatGeek or whatever. just don't use Vivid seats.

Furthermore, they dropped my call and i had to call again. I was later transferred to a supervisor and he was also unfamiliar with the venue.

They just pass the buck to someone else.Vivid Seats really needs to take inventory on how and who runs their customer service because i'm taking my money elsewhere.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vivid Seats Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vivid Seats - This website charged me a $137 service fee for a $75 ticket Vivid Seats "I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket. I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100. I close the deal,..." Read more Vivid Seats - Scalpers! Vivid Seats "This company completely rips you off! I paid $289.77 for two tickets for the event and was sent a prepaid credit card valued at $154.56! Thats a $135.21..." Read more Vivid Seats Ticket Sales Review Vivid Seats "Bought tickets to see tool in little rock, bought tickets 7/9/16 (concert was 10/28) at time of purchase they said tickets would be instant download pdf. After purchase got email..." Read more Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more