Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue.I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future.

Get rid of your so customer service agents who only say ;"All Sales Are Final". They do nothing for disabled seating and are simply there to collect money. Use another ticket agency like SeatGeek or whatever. just don't use Vivid seats.

Furthermore, they dropped my call and i had to call again. I was later transferred to a supervisor and he was also unfamiliar with the venue.

They just pass the buck to someone else.Vivid Seats really needs to take inventory on how and who runs their customer service because i'm taking my money elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of vivid seats customer care. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Vivid Seats - Scammers Vivid Seats "I bought a parking pass for a concert. It said Red parking lot and the price went down $10 in a few days after purchase. They didn't want to give..." Read more Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more Vivid Seats - Canelo Alvarez Vs Liam Smith Event Ticket Review from Richardson, Texas Vivid Seats "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more