San Diego, California
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jun 15, 2016

I received my tickets late.In addition, they didn't provide the whole package.

They only gave me the wristband.Absolutely acceptable!!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets.Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website.

Related: Code Tv Firestick Review from Goose Creek, South Carolina

What I'm pissed about is the fact that they state that it's a 100% guarantee but I never received my EDC box, they just sent me the wristband. I didn't pay over $800 for just the *** wristband. In addition to that, they sent me an email last week stating that I will receive my tickets on June 13th in which I paid $30 for one day shipping.

One ticket came 2 days late, the second ticket came 3 days late, and all of this happen the week of my event.Extremely dissatisfied with their service, poorly constructed, and they are just here to *** you over.

Review about: Vivid Seats Edc.

I liked: Availability of tickets.

I didn't like: Fees were excessive and unjustified, Misleading website, Crooks, No customer service, I did not like the high service fee, Decietful.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss EVERYTHING / $900
Preferred solution refund of my shipping costs and the entire Electric Daisy Boxes.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.