100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jun 15, 2016

I received my tickets late.In addition, they didn't provide the whole package.

They only gave me the wristband.Absolutely acceptable!!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets.Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website.

What I'm pissed about is the fact that they state that it's a 100% guarantee but I never received my EDC box, they just sent me the wristband. I didn't pay over $800 for just the *** wristband. In addition to that, they sent me an email last week stating that I will receive my tickets on June 13th in which I paid $30 for one day shipping.

One ticket came 2 days late, the second ticket came 3 days late, and all of this happen the week of my event.Extremely dissatisfied with their service, poorly constructed, and they are just here to *** you over.

Dna3993 wrote the review because of "everything" at Vivid Seats and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Vivid Seats to "refund of my shipping costs and the entire electric daisy boxes".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fees were excessive and unjustified, misleading website, crooks and no customer service. Author liked the most availability of tickets. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments