1.7

This company completely rips you off! I paid $289.77 for two tickets for the event and was sent a prepaid credit card valued at $154.56!

Thats a $135.21 up charge! That practice is called SCALPING! I contacted customer service to find out why on earth they would charge so much extra and they basically told me that they gave me that information when I purchased.

Um, they left out the part that they tag on over 40%! for awful customer service and for being completely stressed out when my ticket didn't arrive until the day before the event.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about vivid seats garth brooks concert ticket from Vivid Seats was attitude of customer service, being overcharged an insane amount and ripoff scam poor customer service no refunds , but reviewer liked to be able to purchase tickets online. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1256397

I know the pricing sucks. I'm worried because of this showing your receipt n credit card info with photo idea for the concerts here in Edmonton Alberta that since I was not the first buyer I won't be able to get into the concert.

Any feedback for this concern would be appreciated.

Garth fan from Edmonton