Will never go through these rip off artists again!Went online to buy a couple of tickets to a Vancouver Whitecaps game, choose the first ticket online sales that came up.

Being in Canada I thought the site would be Canadian! Wrong! Went to the seating map of B.C. Place and selected 2 corner seats at $63.00 each total was around $129.00.

Checked my bank Acct next day and $173.00 came out because of the us exchange. I e-mailed and explained didn't know it was a u.s.site, and asked for a refund. Forget it, read the small print in agree to terms!! The actual ticket price was $17.95, they bumped it to $63.00, apparently they can do that, it cost me $173.00 for 2 $17.95 tickets!!

how can this even be legal? stay away from these rip off artists! I'm letting everyone know about these *** bags.

They deceive people intentionally with no recourse!Stay Away from these guys!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Comments