Misleading website.Planning on taking my 14 year old daughter and 5 friends to see Twenty One Pilots.

Thought I was purchasing tickets that were together and would receive them by e-mail after I purchased the tickets through PayPal. Not so, after your payment is made and they do hit you account immediately they then tell you tickets are not guaranteed together and would not receive them for another five months. Well as a parent of a 14 year old daughter I do not feel comfortable having all the girls sitting by themselves so I tried to cancel the order. They do not honor any returns and very hard to try and reach their customer service department.

Not realizing all the complaints on the website about this company I probably was not even going to receive tickets or if I do they may not be real!

Would hate to be standing outside in Newark/Prudential with a bunch of young girls late at night and might not even get into the show!DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of vivid seats twenty one pilots concert ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments