Vividseats DOES NOT make it clear on their website what the actual cost of the tickets you are buying are worth. They pre-buy tickets then jack up the price astronomically!!!

I was told I was getting $235 tickets and when they came the ticket price was $85. When I complained they refunded my shipping of $14.95 and told me it was stated on their website that the price of the ticket isn't the value.

I say that statement is TOO VAGUE and they should tell you the actual value of the ticket. I feel ripped off and scammed!!!

Review about: Vivid Seats Website.

Comments

Troy, Michigan, United States #835900

I bought tickets from these clowns and payment went through and no tickets were giving to me. They said the seller didn't want to sell the tickets but charged my credit card.

When I called them they said it will take 2-3 weeks to get my money back.

What a joke!!!!!! Never use this company there a half *** company.

Los Angeles, California, United States #832171

You all are missing the point completely. Ticketmaster, Vivid Seats and Stub Hub have successfully destroyed the show goers experience right off the gate with BS fees, vague and completely misleading marketing among other shameless acts that do nothing but lower the experience.

They take advantage of show goers. When I tried to purchase my tickets for my most recent show I purchased them seconds after the show was announced but websites like Vivid Seats pre purchase large portions of venues beforehand and operate as scalpers.

How this is legal is beyond me. We as show goers should one by one vote these companies out of business.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #826623

It clearly says this on the website before you buy the tickets. Plus they are resale so they will be more expensive!

As a secondary market, you are never told the face value of a ticket. More than likely you will be paying more for a ticket because on the primary market, the event is sold out. Buy your tickets early and you won't have to worry about this!

to Anonymous #851066

That would be nice if they didn't sell out in 5 minutes.