5.4K views

This company is the same as sensationalseats.com sensational seats is a fraud. They sold me a fake ticket to a Paul McCartney ticket in Seattle and I found out half hour before the show that it was no good.

They also charge you a ridiculous $95 processing fee. I have been trying to get their guaranteed 200 % refund back for 3 weeks now but each time I talk to someone at sensational seats.com they tell me to do something different like: take a picture of your voided ticket and letter from the venue and email it; email it again to a different address; call back it’s not processed yet; fax it, fax it again to a different number; call back during business hours. No one has ever contacted me from sleazy sensationalseats.

Don’t use this company!!! I ended up buying another Paul McCartney ticket 15 minutes before the show started for LESS than I paid at sensationalseats.

This reviewer shared experience about "fake concert ticket and not able to get my money back" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments