3.6K views
1.8

On the 14 of August I purchased 4 tickets to a San francisco giants st louis cardinal game at att park.The price for each ticket was 50.00.

I went through the process of buying the tickets and never saw any charges for service fees or download charges. At the end of it all i saw the total and it was 260 dollars. I call customer service and ask about it and they said there was a 12.50 per ticket service charge and a 10.00 delivery charge for the tickets. The tickets were instant download!!

WTF? stubhub charges around 5 dollars service fee and ticketmaster the same. The service representive told me thats all they get from the whole transaction. Oh, is that all?

Stay far away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vivid seats san francisco giants vs cardinals baseball ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Vivid Seats to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripped off not fairly treated unhelpful false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

total crooks 380 $ tickets , 760 , they hit pay pal for 980

CROOKS!!I was just about to hit purchase and saw a $104 x 4 service fee for EACH ticket!

What a joke!! I'm so glad I caught that before I hit complete. I can't stand the greed that drives these people and businesses. We don't need them!

We can all just purchase tickets directly from the venues, if they would quit letting people buy all the good tickets and allowing them to re-sell at ridiculous prices. So frustrating! STAY AWAY from this company.

They are greedy crooks.Sorry you had a bad experience as well.

SAME!I just ordered two tickets $33 a piece from their app.

They tacked on an extra $25 and did not list it ANYWHERE. I did not see it until I got my receipt.

Needless to say I am, well, PISSED.Rethinking ever using Vivid Seats again.

Vivid Seats used the same deceptive practice with me. They only display the selling ticket price before prompting "PLACE ORDER" and completely hide the service fees under "order details"

When I talked with customer service, they suggested I Google ways to resell my tickets! In writing!

Disgusted by their abuse of people's trust.