5.4K views
1.8

On the 14 of August I purchased 4 tickets to a San francisco giants st louis cardinal game at att park. The price for each ticket was 50.00.

I went through the process of buying the tickets and never saw any charges for service fees or download charges. At the end of it all i saw the total and it was 260 dollars. I call customer service and ask about it and they said there was a 12.50 per ticket service charge and a 10.00 delivery charge for the tickets. The tickets were instant download!!

WTF? stubhub charges around 5 dollars service fee and ticketmaster the same. The service representive told me thats all they get from the whole transaction. Oh, is that all?

Stay far away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vivid seats san francisco giants vs cardinals baseball ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Vivid Seats to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripped off not fairly treated unhelpful false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1519038

Made a mistake of paying before getting the breakdown of my total purchase for 5 tickets priced @ $150 each . I paid using my paypal account and much to my disgust I was slapped with a total charge of $964.00 ( meaning $42 extra charge per ticket), What a rip off.Never again!!!!

I have been trying to find out what the Vivid Seats fees are "before" giving my credit card information with no luck. Very poor customer experience.

So I have been doing a little research and it seems others are also kept in the dark. Not coming back to Vivid Seats.

I had the same experience - no fees disclosed before or AFTER the purchase, just a price that was over 20% than what I expected. Very disappointed - I still can't find the exact fees, either. :-(I will NEVER EVER EVER buy anything from Vivid Seats again.

I purchased tickets for Tom Segura which were running for $63 here in Eugene Or. My total by the end of the purchase was $168 for two tickets.

Printing off the tickets they are a $40 ticket. Its is printed right on my download, which I printed, but was still charged for a delivery fee. This company is horrible, they basically scalp tickets and extremely over charge you in the end. I was in a rush to get tickets and figured most outlets would be selling them for what they were listed for.

I could not believe that was the cost I was charge. It was a gift for our anniversary since my fiancé loves this comedian, and I had about 5 min to run to the computer and get them. It is sad they feel they need to charge hard working people for profit, when Vivid seats are not the performers.

If this extra money was going to the performer and his family I would be fine with it, because he is amazing and his wife is hilarious, and they have a family to support. But NO, it is going to a ticket company and that makes me furious.

Similar terrible experience with Vivid...stay away or you'll pay.

total crooks 380 $ tickets , 760 , they hit pay pal for 980

CROOKS!! I was just about to hit purchase and saw a $104 x 4 service fee for EACH ticket!

What a joke!! I'm so glad I caught that before I hit complete. I can't stand the greed that drives these people and businesses. We don't need them!

We can all just purchase tickets directly from the venues, if they would quit letting people buy all the good tickets and allowing them to re-sell at ridiculous prices. So frustrating! STAY AWAY from this company.

They are greedy crooks. Sorry you had a bad experience as well.

SAME! I just ordered two tickets $33 a piece from their app.

They tacked on an extra $25 and did not list it ANYWHERE. I did not see it until I got my receipt.

Needless to say I am, well, PISSED. Rethinking ever using Vivid Seats again.

Vivid Seats used the same deceptive practice with me. They only display the selling ticket price before prompting "PLACE ORDER" and completely hide the service fees under "order details"

When I talked with customer service, they suggested I Google ways to resell my tickets! In writing!

Disgusted by their abuse of people's trust.