Glenview, Illinois
1.6K views 2 comments
100% full Not resolved

I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket.I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100.

I close the deal, expecting to pay that amount plus $30 in service fees. What ended up happening was that the company charged me an $137 service fee for a $75 ticket. I feel so used and am trying to get my money back because this is absurd.

I wish I would have been warned that the service fee is the price of another ticket before completing my transaction here.Please do not buy your tickets from here!

Review about: Vivid Seats Concert Tickets.

I didn't like: Felt ripped off, This company, Misrepesentation of sale.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $137
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

mags
#1021932

The same thing happened to me. I purchased Buffalo Bills/Giants tickets for October 4th, 2015. On the right side of the screen it showed

110 X 5 = 550

+ service fees $20 something dollars.

I clicked on confirm and they added an extra $164.00 dollars!!!!!!

Will it only charge my credit card if download and print the tickets?

to mags #1021948

Im pretty sure it charged you automatically whether or not you open the tickets and download them.