1.6K views
100% full Not resolved
2.6

I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket.I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100.

I close the deal, expecting to pay that amount plus $30 in service fees. What ended up happening was that the company charged me an $137 service fee for a $75 ticket. I feel so used and am trying to get my money back because this is absurd.

I wish I would have been warned that the service fee is the price of another ticket before completing my transaction here.Please do not buy your tickets from here!

rippedoffnpissedoff wrote the review because of pricing issue at Vivid Seats and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $137 and wants Vivid Seats to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was felt ripped off, this company and misrepesentation of sale. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats vivid seats concert tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

#1021932

The same thing happened to me. I purchased Buffalo Bills/Giants tickets for October 4th, 2015. On the right side of the screen it showed

110 X 5 = 550

+ service fees $20 something dollars.

I clicked on confirm and they added an extra $164.00 dollars!!!!!!

Will it only charge my credit card if download and print the tickets?

to mags #1021948

Im pretty sure it charged you automatically whether or not you open the tickets and download them.