1.2
Poster increased review rating.

Web site is fraudulent and deliberately misleading.Employees are absolutely duplicitous.

I confronted them in obtaining a courtesy refund, my associated received one, they stated each case is different, however it was exactly the same situation and he received a refund (I HAVE IS ORDER NUMBER FOR EVIDENCE). They also stated that the order was confirmed 1 minuted after the sale which is impossible since the tickets aren't even printed. Incidentally, I contacted them within that very same minute to rectify the situation. (the contact was via Live Chat, and I simultaneousLY called, was put on hold for 2:16:43 and then disconnected) Eugene, Trish, Heather and Quoite are, for lack of a better words liars and worthless.

I asked for a copy of the confirmation, they would not provide one. However they have sold my information and provideD the seller with my personal information, which without my consent is illegal. Called numerous times only to have my phone blocked. I have no clue if the tickets exist, as I asked for verification and they can not provide such.

Truly unrepeatable and dishonest. It is impossible to resell the tickets with another company, it is documented that Vivid does not pay. The tickets ostensibly arrive right before (sometimes after the game) the game which prohibits you from effectively delivering the tickets to your purchaser.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FRAUD.AND THEY HAVE VIOLATED BY PRIVACY

Review about: Vivid Seats Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dealing with dishonest people.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments