bad ticket brokerage group. We had purchased tickets to a white sox game and it was a day night double header.

we had purchased tickets for the night game were sent tickets for the day game and when we got to the game we were informed that the tickets were for the day game which had already ended. WE ended up having to purchase tickets at the box office at U.S. cellular field in order to get into the game. When contacting Vivid tickets to get a refund we were informed that it was not their responsibility and therefore it was not their error and that we would not get a refund.

I have purchase many tickets on line and was aware of the day night double header and knew when I purchased the tickets that I was purchasing them for the evening game not the day game. Vivid Seats is not a very reputable organization that would not take responsibility for their mistake.

Use stubhub and gold coast tickets for your ticket purchases. They are much more reputable and take responsibility for their actions when an error is made

Review about: Vivid Seats Baseball Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Way this company lies, Ripoffs, Uncaring, Misinformation, Policy.

Comments