2.3

I bought tickets to a baseball game, they offered four and i only wanted two. They said I could buy only two but the option must have been hidden.

Ended up paying twice as much for 4 tickets instead of the two that I wanted. Emailed and called customer service and they told me I was out of luck and I can resell on the site and they'll take 10% of my money! No customer service at all, only focused on taking money.

Still trying to resell, not trusting this site. Terrible service and overall a very terrible ticket experience.

This person wrote the review vivid seats baseball ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncaring and customer service. Author liked the most ease of website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

atleast you can resell on their shady website, because we live in canada it wont let us resell on their site for an event in canada. I hate this company so much.

This seems to be a common practice. As well as the offer to try reselling the extra tickets you supposedly "purchased."