Pembroke, Massachusetts

On December 14, 2014, my wife purchased 2 VIPS tickets for over $650 for the Jeff Beck concert in Boston, Ma.on April 19, 2015.

We are both disabled and this was a dream for my husband to see Jeff Beck. We saved for a long time to afford this concert and wanted good seats. When we got to the concert and our seats we could not see the entire left side of the stage. On the Vivid website they state it will say obstructive view on the ticket,I would have Never bought tickets with obstructive view for over $600 dollars.

So we called vivid seats the next day and they basically blew us off, and offered no refund.They are the biggest rip offs Do not buy tickets from them, they are scalpels.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripoffs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats vip ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments