I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get him tickets to the BBM for his birthday, I purchased 2 tickets at $155 each an plus taxes totaling $412, soon after purchasing these tickets I learned that they were in fact FREE all had to be paid were 5 dollars in fees!!!I emailed vivid seats an they pretty much told me oh well, that they back their sellers 100%!!

Can anyone help me, I want my money back!!An can this be legal to sale tickets in excess face value?!?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1283339

call your credit card company and file a dispute!!!