I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get him tickets to the BBM for his birthday, I purchased 2 tickets at $155 each an plus taxes totaling $412, soon after purchasing these tickets I learned that they were in fact FREE all had to be paid were 5 dollars in fees!!!I emailed vivid seats an they pretty much told me oh well, that they back their sellers 100%!!
Can anyone help me, I want my money back!!An can this be legal to sale tickets in excess face value?!?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have repeatedly called FANDANGO support in an effort to resolve a Double billing charge. If the same happens to you, here's what to expect. Your first step will be to contact..."
- "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."