I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just completely beyond frustrating. While I do appreciate that Vivid Seats refunded my shipping cost after several of my complaints after having been miscommunicated and misinformed about the status of my tickets from their customer service reps, much to my dismay when I just opened my envelope for the tickets that had finally been delivered to me, I was expecting to see actual tickets to the game; well I was absolutely shocked to see the tickets, were just printable tickets, one that were printed out on the computer!!! Not only were there so much headaches with this order (I was told something different every time that I chatted with them; original order delayed a day, then next day they told me it was being sent out and wasn't, then told me that it hadnt been sent out because they were printing out the tickets and need the playoff winner's name on the ticket), but to not even have actual tickets to this event---I am just utterly disappointed and disgusted. I even had asked them to have a manager call me because I asked for my shipping fee to be returned since I wasn't going to get my tickets until the day of the event at my hotel, and they said they would have one call me; one never did, I had to reach out AGAIN and then make a call to speak to one. Somehow, miraculously the tickets arrived at my house today, despite them telling me they would arrive at my hotel-they obviously had no idea where they were!
I cannot believe that they wouldn’t screen a seller or ask them if the tickets were actual printed tickets (which I was told I was getting, hence the reason I was told there was a 'delay' in the shipment), or if they were printable tickets.
To think I was going to be charged $25 to have printable tickets mailed to me---how appalling!!!
Lesson learned for me for sure on this one! I hope my review will help save others future headaches!!! Stub Hub for sure the next time, never had a problem with them!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Entered waiting room 30 min before store opened to get tickets for a friend. She entered waiting room 5 min before store opened. She got to purchase tickets..."
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "THEY STOLE MY MONEY, WASTED MY DAY AND RUINED MY FAMILY'S CHANCE TO HAVE SOME FUN. PLEASE STAY AWAY AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS. I Tried to purchase 4 tickets for..."
- "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."