Bought some tickets just now to a Chris Cornell concert in Wilmington.The price advertised was around $160 per ticket, but when i pressed the confirm button i realized i was charged $430.

What the eff? What kind of crazy add on charge did they bill me? Why didn't they itemize this charge prior to me hitting the button.

Very deceitful fraudulent practice.I bought the tickets with my debit card, so there's no way i can stop the charge.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats vivid seats concert ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bbmetsala

same with me in topeka ks..i see chris tomorrow night i hope it will be an excellent concert even thou i paid way tooo much for the tickets thanks to vividseats.com.