Purchased Justin Bieber tickets for rexall place in edmonton.This is in Canada, the concert sold out fast and my kids really wanted to go.

I found 3 tickets priced at $222 each. No where did it say currency, or fees. We purchased the tickets and waited for a receipt. We got an email stating yes it was purchased but no reciept.

Check our credit card statement and what was supposed to be $700 turned into $1100. When calling them they state we just connect the buyers to the sellers. And refused to do anything. In our market its not right to be posting a price for a canadian show and not specify th currancy is in USD.

I think they have a terrible concept and need to change it.Use someone else.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vivid seats concert ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me as well.