Update by user Aug 02, 2015

I would also like to add, the woman at the box office of the venue mentioned to us that vivid seats ripped off many other customers. She said this company has been selling the same seats to different people. All together the most unprofessional company I have encountered, and I WANT MY $500 BACK THAT VIVID SEATS STOLE FROM ME!!!!

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2015

I am very displeased with the service of this company. Absolutely absurd.

I bought two tickets for the 5SOS concert in chicago around january for my daughters which were by the way were a legit whopping 4 times the normal price. We came all the way from springfield missouri, to eat dinner at a restruant before tbe concert to get my purse stolen, with the tickets in it. When i called vivid tickets, i spoke to many unproffessional people on the phone, who were able to instantly pull up my information and verify that I bought the tickets. I was told by more than one agent "It's not our fault you lost the tickets." Very rude.

We went to the venue at the time of the concert so we could buy 2 NEW tickets. The tickets, on the day of concert were a FOURTH OF THE PRICE IN THE SAME SECTION!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Vivid Seats Concert Ticket.

Comments