I have never used this sight before and I had tried purchasing tickets for a concert. After I purchased the tickets my charge was 613, and when I got my credit card statement it was over 200 dollars more then what they told me.

I sucked it up because I really wanted to go to this concert about 5 hours after me purchasing these tickets I get a call saying that I no longer have my tickets they were sold to someone else but I do have another set for 1019... No impressed and would NEVER use this company again they are unreliable.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of concert tickets from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments