I ordered tickets from Vivid Seats and was told that thy would ship on or before July 1st. 9 days later when my tickets hadnt arrived I called Vivid Seats.

They proceeded to tell me that I won't get them until 3 days but fore the show. I askes why noone has contacted me and xouls not get am answer. I live out of state. We are traveling to the Venue the week of the show and stopping at different places along the way.

I will not be home on the 27th. They said they could have them shipped to the venue on the day of the show and that they should PROBABLY be there when I get there!! I told them that I wanted my money back and of course they refused and said there was no way they could do that.

funny with our technonlgy that this "can't" be done! I will never order from this fraudulent company again!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments