1.2

After my transaction was complete I was told I would not receive tickets for my venue until 3 days before the event.Had I known that beforehand I never would have bothered.

Anyway the date came and went and still no tix. I called customer service and was told I'd receive them the following day and still nothing. It is now 36 hours from the event and still no tix. If I receive them at all I will barley have time to print them out.

The venue is quite far from where I live and I need to leave about 6 hours b4 it begins. I'm not sure they can even get me my tickets.

Avoid them.Stick with a reputable company

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments