Featured Not resolved

I purchased 2 tickets for the Navy SMU game which they posted on their site was at 8 p.m.Saturday November 26th.

I have screenshots to verify this. 2. They sent me verification of my purchase and verification the date was November 26th 8 p.m. at the Mustang Stadium SMU.

On Saturday the 26th I find out the game is at 2:30 p.m. I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however I forward them the email that states that they still turn me down. This company is fraudulent dishonest and deceitful and don't even think they have 100% customer satisfaction or guarantee.

You would be a fool to buy from them I have never felt so ripped off in my life and they blatantly lie to you. Please review the evidence below.

Judge for yourself.Beware do not deal with the fraudulent company as Vivid Seats.

Review about: Tickets To The Navy Smu Football Game.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1252558

It is possible the game got pushed up. Did you ever check your SPAM folder for the confirmation and notification?

Like the other person said, just file a chargeback and be done with it.

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1249427

so then goto your cc company and institute a charge back

why waste your time complaining about something so easily taken care off offline rather than wasting time here?