2.5K views
Resolved

Update by user Oct 28, 2014

Vivid Seats cares! Thank you for your speedy response to my issue.

I recognize how your company went above and beyond to resolve my concerns. Your customer service is a greatly appreciated.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2014

I was very surprised and disappointed with my first time experience with vividseats. Beware of service fees!

My once a year mother daughter game has now turned into a nightmare. I've never been charged a fee of $145.54 for two tickets. Immediately after I purchased I called customer service to be told all sites have similar fees. Wrong: stubhub $49.96, ticketzoom $30.00, findticketsfast $50.00 and eBay no fee.

All for the same ticket price and day. I'm a very unhappy mother, and will never use vividseats again.

Comments

I had the same issue, I ordered 2 tickets to WWE Raw at Nassau Collosium at $271 each and my total came out to $698. What the *** is up with that. I will never use Vivid again.

jtz

did they charge you in us dollars

I just received my tickets to the Nutcracker which I paid $90 for and find out the tickets are worth $24 a piece!! I will Never use Vivid again. I'm so agree that a company would rip people off like this!

Granger, Indiana, United States #919303

My first experience with vividseats disappointed me due to the hidden costs of service fee and download fee for the tickets between Notre Dame and FSU. I contacted the customer service and I was told that it was disclosed. Be careful of the surprise fees at check out!