Purchased 2 seats 05/02/2015 for "Dancing With The Stars" event in Cherokee Casino on June/27/2015.Paid $818.55 for great seats in section 202.

I was promised tickets by 06/23/2015.

None had arrived? Called Vivid and was told tickets I would be available for download tickets the day of the event. The morning of the event Vivid calls and tells me my seats purchased over a month prior were not available? I was offered seats in the back row of the balcony section.

There attitude was take it or leave it! I was PISSED!

I've made special plans for the romantic occasion for my wife and I over a month in advance only to get a pair of seats no one else wanted.I'll never use Vivid seats again!

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible customer service with no offer of price reduction or comp!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. The most disappointing about show tickets from Vivid Seats was misrepresentation of sale Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments