I ORDERED TICKETS IN NOVEMBER FOR A MAY EVENT, I PAID FOR THE TICKETS. FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT I STARTED CALLING EACH DAY AND ASKING WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?, I WAS TOLD FIVE TIMES I WOULD RECEIVE THEM.

WELL THEY NEVER CAME, I TRAVELED TO NYC IN ANTICIPATION AFTER BEING ASSURED THEY WOULD ARRIVE. MR.

JERRY BEDNYAK THE CEO AND HIS COMPANY ARE A FRAUD, HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A START UP TECH COMPANY OUT TO SCREW THE REST OF THE WORLD WITH LITTLE OR NO REGULATION. BEDNYAK IS A FRAUD AND A ***, BEWARE DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEVER THIS AWFUL COMPANY.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "this company should go out of business they are a fraud" as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. The most disappointing about event tickets at Vivid Seats was this company, ripoffs and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments