Dec. 2014, College Basketball Tickets (Order #2770714, $112)

Vivid Seats delivered me the wrong tickets, four days later than promised. They also did not respond promptly or professionally to my emails and calls (e.g., "don't worry, you'll get your tickets"). As a result, they wasted a couple hours of my time, and generally made it more difficult for me to plan. When asked, the company issued me the refund I was entitled to.

From this experience, I would not recommend Vivid Seats. They appeared under-staffed, plagued with a choppy VOIP phone system, and lacking in basic customer service skills and processes. Altogether, very amateurish. For what it's worth, I've had better luck with StubHub.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats college basketball tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments