Winfield, Illinois
1.2

This company is a total scam ..I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each ..

I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it said $693 & I thought that seemed high but I was rushing out the door & didn't have time to add it .. Later I realized they over charged me by $149.00 I went back to the website & it shows nothing of any extra charges ..only that the ticket may have a different price then what I paid .. And it did ..

$94.50 but I agreed to $136 so I'm ok with that ..When I disputed it they sent me this whole NEW PAGE Showing extra charges that were NEVER DISCLOSED BEFORE

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of vivid seats penn and teller show ticket from Vivid Seats and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments