I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.
Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.
I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Account security issue
- Preferred solution:
- The company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."
- "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."