I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.

Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.

I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.

lkdemott wrote the review because of "account security issue" at Vivid Seats and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $457 and wants Vivid Seats to "the company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats and vivid seats manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Zigs96

They are the worst!Best of luck to you--I would definitely contact the Better Business Bureau or State's attorney offive.

THat's what we will be doing.

THis is the worst company I've ever had to deal with.