Vivid Seats Refused to Remove Fraudulent Account

I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.

Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.

I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Account security issue
Preferred solution:
The company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
Review category
review #682345 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivid Seats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31, 2015 #1027627

They are the worst! Best of luck to you--I would definitely contact the Better Business Bureau or State's attorney offive. THat's what we will be doing. THis is the worst company I've ever had to deal with.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vivid Seats. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vivid Seats.
Filing a new complaint about