I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.

Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.

I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.

Review about: Vivid Seats Manager.

Reason of review: Account security issue.

Preferred solution: The company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name.

I didn't like: Fraudulent, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Zigs96

They are the worst!Best of luck to you--I would definitely contact the Better Business Bureau or State's attorney offive.

THat's what we will be doing.

THis is the worst company I've ever had to deal with.