I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.

Related: Vivid Seats Jacksonville Jaguars And Indianapolis Colt Review

Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.

I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.

Review about: Vivid Seats Concert Tickets.

I didn't like: Fraudulent, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vivid Seats Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Account security issue / $457
Preferred solution The company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Zigs96

They are the worst!Best of luck to you--I would definitely contact the Better Business Bureau or State's attorney offive.

THat's what we will be doing.

THis is the worst company I've ever had to deal with.