Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company.
TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle.
First: The price you see is not for the qty that they have listed next it. It is per ticket. So that $48 qty of 4 shown is actually $192.
But even if that were the case that is still not the price that they charge you. Because each ticket has a $12 service fee and then there is a shipping price for tickets that they send you via e-mail.
And that shipping is another $12.
End cost for this : $253.3
There are no refunds - unless the event is cancelled. But there is the delightfully convenient opportunity to put this burden onto the next person who mistakenly trusts the site.
Don't bother contacting support they copy paste the following statement along with the break down of how you as a user failed to understand their scam.
"Unfortunately we cannot cancel your order. Once an order is placed, we enter into a legally binding contract to purchase those tickets from the seller on your behalf. If you no longer wish to attend the event, you are certainly able to sell them. If you can't sell them outright, I suggest listing them on our site (http://www.vividseats.com/sell/overview.html) or any other site where you can sell tickets.
Thank you so much for contacting us. Have a nice day!"
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service reps managers attitude
- Yesterday software
- Way this company lies
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Event Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded. Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download...."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Serta Perfect Sleeper Davis is the WORST MATTRESS EVER! I am beyond disappointed. Incredible sagging in the middle less than 3 months after buying. It's been 8 months now and..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."