Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company.

TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle.

First: The price you see is not for the qty that they have listed next it. It is per ticket. So that $48 qty of 4 shown is actually $192.

But even if that were the case that is still not the price that they charge you. Because each ticket has a $12 service fee and then there is a shipping price for tickets that they send you via e-mail.

And that shipping is another $12.

End cost for this : $253.3

There are no refunds - unless the event is cancelled. But there is the delightfully convenient opportunity to put this burden onto the next person who mistakenly trusts the site.

Don't bother contacting support they copy paste the following statement along with the break down of how you as a user failed to understand their scam.

"Unfortunately we cannot cancel your order. Once an order is placed, we enter into a legally binding contract to purchase those tickets from the seller on your behalf. If you no longer wish to attend the event, you are certainly able to sell them. If you can't sell them outright, I suggest listing them on our site (http://www.vividseats.com/sell/overview.html) or any other site where you can sell tickets.

Thank you so much for contacting us. Have a nice day!"

Review about: Vivid Seats Event Tickets.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Customer service reps managers attitude, Yesterday software, Way this company lies, Crooks.

Review #720273 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $205
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion