1.3

I ordered two tickets to a concert and seats were listed at $107 each.When I indicated I would be using Paypal, my account was charged without providing me with a detail of what I ordered.

Instead, I was charged for 3 tickets at a cost of $407. I immediately tried to contact the company and was told I could not speak to anyone until morning. I did receive a call the next morning but that was after the tickets were shipped. Caller told me that nothing was refundable even if there was an error.

Offered my a $40 credit.I am going to dispute this charge and refuse the tickets.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $407. judithrosen is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. The most disappointing about vivid seats concert tickets at Vivid Seats was misrepesentation of sale Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments