2.3

I'm not the only one on here to complain that when I checked my credit card statement the amount was way higher than what I thought I was paying. When you call customer service they do not deny that they tag on a ridiculous handling charge for the tickets.

Basically they tell you that you should have paid more attention to what you were paying for and to read the fine print. When they email you a confirmation receipt there is not dollar amount on there. When you get your credit card statement you may be shocked. I got charged an extra $43.

I've seen people complaining online of charges over $100 dollars that they were not expecting.

Won't ever go through them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresentation of sale and hidden fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Vivid Seats needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Comments