Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time I thought I would give Vivid Seats a try. Huge mistake avoided! Look at my images of the outrageous and absurd service fee Vivid Seats is trying to charge me. I understand that Vivid Seats ticket's are sold by individual users at any price they see fit but the service fee, well that's all Vivid Seats doing. Why doesn't ticket master charge me $25.00 per ticket for a service fee and what exactly are they doing that they have to charge that much? Do they have long-distance runners jogging to people's houses to collect the seller's tickets? Is the $25.00 for a plate of Steak House Chicken Alfredo Pasta for the runners? Per ticket? That's about as absurd as Vivid Seats Service Fee. Not to mention $4.00 per ticket "email delivery". NO THANK YOU!!!

2 tickets to Andrea Bocelli, Upper-bowl, Section 206, Row P

TICKETMASTER TOTAL: $178.30

VIVID SEATS TOTAL: $295.34

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments