Incline Village, Nevada

Ok so since the last time I had posted a complaint issue about Vivid Seats.com it was due to the fact Several key things happen to your purchase when you agree to " buy" a paperless ticket such then is actually printed as a eticket.My point , I bought ticket, then once you get their email it says we have to wait for seller to release, and this is where it got me, not until the day before by law do they have actually provide you a ticket.

This simple but screwey rule puts anyone wanting to plan a trip to show merely impossible and keeps you from completing a transaction that usually happens in two seconds with the merch in your hand. Yes I received a ticket 7 days later after *** and complaining about the disadvantage they give customers once they implement the law as in their "terms and agreements" which as a 2nd rate ticket seller could be better for the customer if they actually cared not to impose a date and time restriction that keeps anyone on the fence until the day before you receive tickets, but then they say it'll happen sooner?!

This debacle is a bate and switch to time sensative material that can be duplicated or copied.I will know whether my ticket is legit when I go.....Nice huh?!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivid Seats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats show tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments