They sell duplicate tickets! Drove 6 hours for a game after purchasing 5 tickets.

They charged my credit card, gave me a confirmation number on the order. When we went to go pick the tickets up they had been sold to somebody else at a higher price.

They refused to redund our tickets and said we could be credites toward a purchase of a morexpensive ticket. This company will be seeing a lawsuit.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vivid Seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivid Seats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Vivid Seats to other companies on our site.

Comments

Holland, Indiana, United States #958531

I have reported them to the BBB, and every other place I can find. They are a scam as far as I can see!

Their website is misleading, and they use a bate and switch to get you to buy tickets that you did not think you were getting.

They need to be shut down! After some of the complaints I have seen, I don't understand how they are still allowed to operate!