I asked to cancel a purchase less than an hour after making the purchase due to a scheduling conflict I had forgotten about, and was told they WOULD not (different from "could not") cancel my purchase because the merchant sending out the tickets had already begun the process. In ONE HOUR??

I tried to put a "stop payment" order on this purchase less than 10 minutes ago at my bank, but it had already gone through. So, now I'm disputing the charge on my credit card through Wells Fargo. They will NOT steal this money from me. TRASH this company every chance you get.

Not only are they the worst at customer service, but also Vivid Seats is a SCAM. They are rip-off artists of the highest order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivid Seats Dear Evan Hansen Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Fraud, Cancellation policy, Customer service, Misrepresentation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2017.

Comments

They are truly a "pump and dump" organization! Event postponed to a date I'm not available.

No refund! No options offered! "Sell the ticket online" the only advice after a 22-minute wait and over 5 minutes of "enter number "x" to get to a human.

Human response and options = 0.Crap service, over-inflated "processing fees. Truly the worst online event experience I've ever had!

This exact thing just happened to me this morning! ViVid Seats SUCKS!!