I received an email an hour and a half after placing my order. It said 'Unfortunately we were not able to reach you at your international number, but I did want to let you know that the seller was not able to fill your order. The ticket you had requested had sold seconds before you placed the order. I am sorry for the inconvenience.'

After replying back to the agent Nic that similar seats were still available on their site, he replied "Unfortunately they won't let us purchase just one ticket. Sellers often won't sell one ticket because it can leave them with one ticket to sell, and, typically, a solo ticket is very difficult to get rid of."

Given this is not my problem as a buyer I find it ironic that their signature line says 'My goal is to make you a lifelong Vivid Seats customer!'

I do not feel they have made the slightest effort to make this situation right. Nic's last response closed with "I have done everything within my power to find a replacement ticket, but one is not available."

Very disappointed.