Update by user May 19

Vivid never responded after there initial response. THEY SUCK!

Original review posted by user Apr 19

I was asked by a gal to pick up 2 tickets for the "********" concert at the Myth knowing nothing about the group i entered "tickets for ********" on my computer and the first 3 options were" Vivid Seats Ltd." They stated tickets were $68 standing room only.I thought it must be a pretty good concert for such expensive tickets.I went ahead and bought them and my bill when said and done was $175.

They then Emailed me the tickets that said right on them $20. Come to find out tickets were still available at the door the time of the concert for $20. I called Vivid up pissed and feeling scammed to find out what the deal is was, They stated there operating costs were $37, to Email the tickets were $7 per ticket, and the tickets were $68 each. I said the tickets say right on them $20!

He said a person bought them for $20 and we are just the middle man selling them for them for $68.(I suppose that is some loophole so Vivid Seats Ltd. gets away with SCALPING TICKETS). There charges do not even add up to $175. Funny thing is the opening statement on there add states:"Every Ticket is 100% Guaranteed!

Buy Tickets From Vivid Seats®".

There response to my complaint to the BBB was: we are unable to offer refunds and must adhere to an “all sales are final” policy.In other words they are one big SCAM operation and I would not buy another ticket from them if my life depended on it!

Review about: Vivid Seats Hairball Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Misrepresentation on pricing, Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

navybaby7371_78

Maybe one day they will get a big fat class action lawsuit for being "legal scalpers", and we will all get our money back and some!!